Wednesday 1 October 2014

On the Painting Tray: October 2014

Yet another legion for Caesar's boys (and Marius, Sulla, Pompey, Lucullus, Sertorius, plus anyone else who used them).  Again almost entirely by Companion Miniatures, these guys will be the last of my legions wearing cloaks.  However, to make them different from the other two legions already painted, this time I will adapt a really nice LBMS transfer intended for Warlord Games figs (I think); it has two crouching lions in white to either side of the shield's centre on a black background.  I just liked the look of them...

2 comments:

  1. The Victrix Italians are now in Static games. I have just finished the first six. You should definitely be adding them to your painting tray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaargh too much to paint, and so little time...

    ReplyDelete