Saturday 17 August 2013

Settling in: welcome to Sada and James Brewerton

Finally moved into new house, and logged on for the first time.  A pleasant surprise was to see a couple of new names on the followers list, Sada and James (check out the link to his wargaming blog).  Thanks for joining!

It will take us about six weeks to get it the way we want it: redecorating, new carpets and flooring, the usual stuff.  I will have a permanent table at the end of it though, so I'm really looking forward to that.  So are the local kids, because they'll get to play games with ours on it.  I'm thinking of taking a painting break from ancients after finishing my Spanish later this year.  This will give me time to resurrect my old fantasy figures for fun for a large Greyhawk Wars imagi-nation campaign I've had partly ready for years.  In the meantime, the forces of Caesarean Rome will be gathering...

Cheers, all!

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing your new table when its up and running
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, James. It looks as though it will be a bit of a saga, but it should be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete