Wednesday 3 July 2013

First Tuesday Game: Gettysburg

Yesterday evening Gordon ran the second day of Gettysburg, exactly 150 years after the real thing.  No photos, because everything was tight - the whole thing on a 10' by 6' table using 10mm figs.  Rules were Gordon's homebrew set 'Two Armed Mobs', which just about summed up the players, if not the miniatures! I was Caldwell for the day, sitting on the ridge with four weak brigades and a rifled artillery battery.  I did very little except take the occasional pot shot with the guns, for no discernible effect, which suited me nicely.  I then swept forward as part of a general advance once the opposition's attacks fragmented.  A good time was had by all...

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Paul! With sick kids around the house have not got anything commemorative done at all. I will be sure to make up for it next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron, good luck with the kids; it always seems to go in cycles...

    ReplyDelete